... on the harbor of Gig, and all headed downtown to partake in Gig Fest festivities. Wren and I dropped Jesse and Randall off at the parade start point; then we went and parked the car, and walked downtown to find a spot to perch. It was raining, and we got a little wet, but I found a tree for us to stand under while we waited for the parrrrrrade (pirate-themed) to begin.
Wren grew restless and, in time, he was hungry. I fed him and he fell asleep ~ just when the parade began. Luckily, Jesse was on float #17, so I didn't have to wait too, too long for him to cruise by. Then it was time for the trek back up the hill to the car. Once we arrived, Wren awoke ~ quite refreshed ~ to find that he had acquired some parade loot (a pirate rubber duck, a visor, and a pinwheel). Lucky boy.
For more information, visit: http://www.maritimegig.com/