Monday, May 24, 2010

Bitso.

We had visitors this last week. Jesse's mom and grandparents came up for a visit and to help Jesse celebrate his 35th birthday. We had a nice time.
We have a new little friend ~ as you may have guessed by looking at the photo. A baby bunny visits our yard each morning now. It munches grass, and hangs out with the birds outside of the dining room window. It's very cute. :-)
Wren seems to be growing, and growing, and growing. He is officially in size 3T jammies. Anything smaller is just too short in length and too tight around his wrists and neck. He is still wearing 2T in "regular" clothing. He is wearing a size 7 shoe.
We have been busy trying to find our groove with work and music and practice and everything else. We have also been preparing for further "trimming" in our spending. My EUC is running out in 3 weeks. We will see how it goes, but we might have to remove long distance from our phone. I will keep you posted, though.
I am counting down the days until my sisters arrive. They will be coming up for a visit mid-June. Also, Mom and Chelsea will be coming up to see us mid-July. So fun! I can't wait for Mom to see Wren. :-)
We are doing pretty well. Jesse is happy and healthy. Wren is happy and healthy (and has so many words now that I have officially lost count). I am getting there.
Happy Monday to everyone. Love and blessings. xoxo











*This post features Jesse's most recent captures (photos).