His newest passion is playing with cars. Cars. Cars. Cars. He plays with cars in his room. He plays with them in our room. Now, with his cool new car race ramp, he plays with them in the kitchen and dining room, too. He loves, loves, loves playing with Jesse's cars. To think he inherited a shoe box of about 70 or so 30+ year old Matchbox/Hot Wheel cars and trucks... the kiddo is in heaven!
He no longer takes a ball to bed at night for security. No, he doesn't take a car either. As you may remember, Wren has always loved floss. Well, now he prefers sleeping with his "comb and yoss" otherwise known as his hairbrush and floss. He HAS TO have these two items in order to sleep... and he keeps them nearby all night long. Too funny.
He even snuck into our bathroom when I wasn't looking and very sneakily grabbed all of the floss that we had and added it to his "treasure bin" without saying a word. I laughed so hard when I discovered it and had to take a photo. Little floss hoarder.