Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!  :-)

It is very warm and sunny here today.

Jess woke up early to surprise me with a newly refurbished clothesline. He finished painting it (I only did one post) - Sunny Yellow. He also reset the wonky post, and strung four fresh lines of clothesline for me. He had hoped to have it done before we surfaced, but Wren woke up early, too.  I was still surprised and happy.

They also made me a sweet card and bought me a little "Mom" cake (Wren picked it out).

Yesterday, when I got home from work, Wren almost blew the whole cover - ha! "Mom, we have surprises for you..." But that's where he stopped.

Looks so nice and fresh out there now. When Mamacita was here, she spent at least four hours trimming up our unruly grapevine. So, that combined with the fresh clothesline is a great improvement.

We are getting ready to have a little inside time, now. Wren's skin is turning pink.

Have a happy day!
xoxo