The guys are growing up and doing great. They sure LOVE each other. If Wren is within earshot, River looks all around until he finds him. Wren always gives him kisses. It's so sweet.
Wren is shooting up and up and leaning out. He hasn't gained any weight, but is taller and wearing size 6 now. I can't believe it.
River is really big. Ha. He is already 27 inches tall and 20 pounds around. I pulled Wren's baby book out and verified that River is 2 inches taller and 3 pounds heavier than "3-month-old-Wren." He is wearing size 9 months (and some 12 months). 6 months just aren't long enough and he gets frustrated when he tries to stretch. He is already getting ready to graduate to size 4 diapers. Sheesh!
Jess and I are doing okay. Just doing what we do. Working and taking care of our boys. Hope you are all well, too.
