Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Photo Note.

I am pleased to announce that I am the recipient of a very cool Canon EOS camera base.  My lovely Colvin friends gave it to me.  Thrilling! My other Colvin friends loaned me a basic lens and card so that I could mess around with it.  I (if you can believe it) have not had the time to even try it.  I gaze longingly at it every day as I work.  In any case... one of these days, I will try it out.  If all goes well, I will get a really cool lens.  Then, hopefully, I will be able to capture the photos that I see rather than the photos that my current camera will allow.  I'm not complaining about the one that I have.  It's been a good friend to me, and I've managed some good shots.  It's just time to grow. Yipee!