Friday, August 14, 2009

Wrenster's New World Discovery Dictionary

Da-dad |'dah-dad| noun
The firm big person who likes to play games. Sparkly eyes and big smile. Source of interest and fun. Comes and goes through my day, which adds to the interest. Has short hair all over his head (even on his cheeks sometimes), and ears that I like to flick. Sleeps by me. Takes me outside to touch my tree. Puts stuff in Daydee bowl which makes her go over there and make crunch crunch and splash splash sounds that I love. Thorough. Getting better with my underwear. Always says: "munch munch" and "grum grum."

Daydee |'dey-dee| noun
Goggie. Soft. Strange. Source of intrigue and intimidation. Different than others. Sometimes fun and sometimes scary. Makes sharp, short, loud sounds. Licks me and makes me laugh. Fluffy thing behind her that I want to grab. Knocked my blocks over, which made me cry. Seems nice, though.

Mamassiere |mah-muh zeer'| noun
The soft big person who does "kiss kiss" all day. Warm hugs. Familiar. Source of comfort and songs. Has long hair and sparkly ears. Plays all day. Tries to make me take "nappys." Makes me food and feeds me. Takes me places. Gives me baths and does "dance dance" with me. Taught me how to brush my teeth, which tickles. Always says: "mamassiere" when I am upset.