Bitso.
- I am pleased to announce that stamps arrived and mail has been sent. You should all receive goodies in your postal receptacles by the week's end. :-)
- Wren's favorite song in the whole world is "Tender is the Night" by Jackson Browne. He heard it on the radio one day and went nuts over it, so I bought it on iTunes. We literally listen to it over and over and over again all day. He even requests it by name: "Uhn-duh?" Then he dances, exclaims "Alright!" and heads over to the guitars for some strum along time.
- The weather outside has been remarkable. A nice blend of rain and sun. We generally have two really nice long spells of sunshine a day ~ morning and afternoon... which makes for some decent outside play time.
- Jess has been working midnight to 10am shifts, so our house has been a bit wacky... although, hasn't it always been? ;-)
- Regarding Jesse, wanted to remind people to check this out. Thanks!
- I am doing okay. Better than I have been in a long while. Still trying to figure out the whole work mess, but am feeling a bit more optimistic these days.
- We are looking forward to many scheduled visits in the coming months. We love having visitors. We hope that more friends and family who are curious about our corner know that our doors are ALWAYS open. Come on up!