Bitso.
- Wren is developing a sense of humor. He fake laughs. He tricks us by pretending to put things in his mouth. He is kind of a funny little person.
- Daisy's tail is coming along quite nicely. Because of that little ordeal, she is the recipient of a new necklace (collar). She hasn't had a new one in years (maybe 5 or 6). She now has a lovely little purple polka-dotted nylon number. Very feminine.
- A very close friend of mine just told me that she is expecting and I am "to-the-moon" happy about it. Wren will have a little playmate come next Spring.
- Jesse has been going to music jams and such lately. He's looking for something to join that is actively playing around. Exposure. Experience. Good stuff.
- Wren is cruising now, but still prefers crawling because it is faster.
- The weather has been insanely perfect lately. I love this time of year. Late summer = almost autumn. I am beside myself with giddiness knowing that autumn and winter are nearly here. Bring on the coziness.
- I called yesterday and made our reservation for our grand "California Adventure" in October. We are renting an RV and hitting the road. One day travel time down, one day at Uncle Wendell and Auntie Jackie's, one day at Mom and G&G's, one day at Mimi's, and then the wild ride back up to get home for Wren's 1st birthday.
- We just received some narcissus and muscari bulbs from our neighbor. She had extra. How nice. I think that Wren and I will go out and plant them toward the end of the week.
- I am sleep deprived and don't know whether I am coming or going, but things seem to be staying afloat.