Monday, September 7, 2009

Wren's Almost One!

I can't believe that I am working on birthday invites and such already! Where has the time gone?!

I had this idea in regards to Wren. I am not, in any way, trying to be presumptuous in relaying this information. It is simply here for the taking. As we are in tune with Wren's interests, and we are a little particular about what he plays with, I went ahead and put together a little Wish List for him. This information is solely for entertainment purposes. If you were thinking about maybe getting him a little treatsie or something anyway for his birthday and you had no idea what he likes or has (or doesn't have)... this list is a simple tool. That's all. We aren't asking for gifts for him. If you'll remember, we were uncomfortable registering for our wedding... and we didn't want a money dance either. That being said, here is the link if you'd like to take a look: Wren's Wish List

Especially since he is an only child, we are very consciously aware of his accumulation of belongings. He really doesn't have too, too much... and we like it that way. We are trying to teach him that abundance has nothing to do with quantity, anyway.

So, we'll take this list for a spin and see how it goes. If people like it, we will stick with it. Might be useful... as it's hard to know what children have and/or need these days. You know?