P.S. - With today's sale and a recently posted RV rental promotion, it looks like we will officially be down in October. Yay! I just need to call in our reservation. :-)
Saturday, September 12, 2009
A Message to Our Family.
Our life has been crazy in the past few weeks: I've been prepping for our "October Trip Fundraising" yard sale, planning Wren's birthday, making Halloween costumes for the family, making Lauren's birthday presents, getting started on Christmas gifts, trying to keep the house relatively clean, working, trying to keep a VERY active and inquisitive baby out of the dog's things, meeting with a friend to launch an online business featuring homemade goodies, AND starting my own line of goodness as well. Meanwhile, Jesse has been working his two jobs, and he's been out trying to meet new bands to join (to bring in a little more dough and to fulfill his need to play). I'm not making any excuses... I just want everyone to know that their thank you notes are on the way. I know that I owe at least four different people... maybe five... a note of gratitude. I'm on it. I promise.