- Our house is in a COMPLETE disarray (even by messy standards). We (or I) have everything pulled out of everywhere. Things are being reorganized, renegotiated, passed along, etc. Closets, rooms, pantries... nothing is safe. We're starting fresh. It is, however, quite claustrophobic whilst in process.
- Wren has been going "pee pee" on the toilet an average of two times per day. He's very proud... as are we!
- Thank you to everyone who contributed to our "Cali Vacay" fund. We are about half way there! Woo hoo!
- Yesterday Wren was shaking his water bottle whilst doing hops and lunges on our bed. Water was everywhere. When I asked him what he was thinking. He simply replied, "Rain."
- I still have a couple of thank you notes to get out ~ please bear with me. Shant be long now.
- Happy has been an easy addition to our unit. Transition has been effortless. She and Wren are quite close already. :-)
- Wren's chores include: starting the dishwasher, helping to sort laundry, helping to sweep the floors, and feeding Happy two times per day.
- We are approaching this year with "rose-colored-glasses-half-full-of-silver-linings." *fingers crossed*